A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Szerlip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Szerlip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Szerlip graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Szerlip has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Szerlip MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Szerlip practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Szerlip has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Szerlip practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.