A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Szumski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Szumski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Szumski, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szumski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Szumski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Richter Szumski MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Szumski practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Szumski has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Szumski practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.