A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tapyrik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapyrik graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tapyrik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Internists and Beaver Pulmonologists.