Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Tapyrik?

Excellent!

Posted on August 24th, 2014

Dr. Tapyrik is intelligent, deliberate, and caring. Don't be deceived by his stoic nature! He doesn't lecture, chit-chat, or use scare tactics, but somehow he motivated me to stop smoking 25 years ago, and I haven't suffered from chronic bronchitis since. An added bonus is his helpful and compassionate receptionist. She makes you feel truly welcome. I trust and respect Dr. Tapyrik so much that I took my mother to him after she was hospitalized for COPD. His care has been a blessing in our lives. There is no doubt in my mind that his thoughtful care has increased the longevity and quality of our lives.

the best by far

Posted on May 30th, 2009

This is a doctor that I cant say enough about so caring and knowlegable you ask for a better Doctor than this!!!!!!

Posted on December 24th, 2016