A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tarricone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tarricone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tarricone, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarricone graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarricone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Tarricone FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Tarricone practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tarricone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tarricone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Rockville Centre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.