A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Taylor, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Taylor practice?
Dr. Nicholas Taylor practices Gynecologic Oncology near West Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Neptune, NJ.
See West Long Branch Oncologists.