A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Taylor, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Taylor MD is a male Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Taylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Taylor practices Gynecologic Oncology near West Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Neptune, NJ.
See West Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.