A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Theodore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Theodore, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Theodore, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves
- Pediatric spinal disorders
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Tethered cord
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodore graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Theodore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Theodore MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Theodore practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Theodore has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Theodore practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.