A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibaldi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tibaldi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Anthony Tibaldi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Tibaldi practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi practices Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.