Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

Very Good Doctor

I have been a patient for many, many years and Dr Tiliakos and his staff have always been very helpful and professional. He is very intelligent and knows how to treat arthritic conditions. He has over 40 years of experience and has a very sweet, caring bedside manner. You are not rushed out of his office. I highly recommend this practice.

December 31st, 2015

Good doctor. Not too long of a wait. He is very knowledgeable, several members of my family go to him.

January 6th, 2015

Still waiting...

Nearly Impossible to get in touch with

December 14th, 2014

I have been a patient for a few years now. I feel like I have a pretty clear view of what to expect from Dr. Tiliakos and his administrative staff. Dr. Tiliakos is an older gentleman. He is naturally quiet, and like many doctors, he rarely will provide his rationale as to why he suggests/prescribes treatments and medications. He does however take his time during every appointment, so I don't ever feel rushed out of the door. He has helped me to feel better is some ways. His administrative staff is terrible. I think because this is a private practice, employees get away with a level of professionalism so low, they would be fired within the first day of working in a regular doctor's office or hospital. Don't ever leave a voicemail - it will never be returned. If you ask them to fax or call in a prescription to your pharmacy, double check with your pharmacy before you go. There is a very good possibilty that they never did it. They have phoned in the wrong strength of my prescription several times. It is such a frequent error that I am concerned they do not update all records appropriately. They made this error again last week. They called in a prescription strenth that was too low. I tried to address this concern over the phone with a nurse the other day, and she started, "Well, that is what it says on the chart, so that's what he wants you to take." I explained I kept the most recent bottle, and that's not what I'm usually prescribed. I explained I just saw the doctor a few weeks ago, and he did not advise me of any med changes. I explained the office has made this error before. I asked her to please check again, and she copped a huge attitude. After my phone conversation with this person, I received a voice mail from another nurse apologizing for the error and advising me the doctor made the correction himself. I am just very diappointed with this office. Although my experience with the doctor has been ok, I feel like I have to chase them top do their jobs. I don't trust them and I would be careful entrusting your health to an office that is managed this way.

May 2nd, 2012

visit

Dr Tiliakos is a good doctor, great listener and open-minded. Never had any issues with him. Appreciate all he's done for me and 3 of my relatives are also regular patients. Highly recommend him.

December 26th, 2011

Excellent office staff. Very caring. My husband and I have gone to Dr Tiliakos for over 2o years and are very happy with his care.

July 21st, 2011

He's the Best!!!!!!!

He's been treating & managing my fibromyalgia since 1999. He is really o top of everything. He's always so pleasant. His office staff is outstanding. Pat and Stacey are as pleasant as they can be. Everyone in his office makes you feel at ease.

March 21st, 2011

competent caring capable

Unfortunately, I am in a position to see several doctors on a regular basis. I trust him the most. I can attest to Dr. Tiliakos' ability. He is an excellent physician who is esteemed by his peers and trusted by his patients. He cares. He listens. He does not think he is God though he does God's work. He takes his time with you. His staff is tops, always smiling-never curt. Always efficient and polite.

June 22nd, 2010

Excellent Doctor

The other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with me. He ran some tests, diagnosed me and I've been great since.

February 8th, 2010

Patient in Lawrenceville

Seems cold and aloof. Does more talking than listening. Forget about 2 way communication, asking questions, getting answers. Seems to show little or no compassion for my illness and symptoms.Was rushed in and out on first (expanded)introductory referral appt in about 10 minutes after waiting almost an hour. Very rigid, inflexible, and talks to me as though I were an idiot although I have both Bachelor and Master Degrees from major universities. After 2 visits I determined the association was a waste of time and money and changed doctors.

May 5th, 2009

The Dr. saw me for less than 15 minutes. He gave me a prescription and told me to follow up. I was in pain and he wasn't very helpful. The Dr. did not listen to me. I felt as if I had wasted his time and mine, and I paid for it.

June 7th, 2017