A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Timm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Timm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Timm, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timm graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Timm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Michael Timm MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Timm practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Timm has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Timm practices Emergency Medicine near New Carlisle, IN.
See New Carlisle Emergency Physicians.