A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tranakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tranakas, Surgeon, General Practitioner, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tranakas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranakas graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tranakas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Tranakas MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Tranakas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tranakas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tranakas practices Surgery near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Lewistown, MO.
See Delray Beach Surgeons.