A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsamparlis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsamparlis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas DR Tsamparlis MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Tsamparlis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Hollis, NY.
See Bronx Internists.