A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsamparlis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsamparlis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsamparlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Tsamparlis practice?
Dr. Nicholas Tsamparlis practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Internists.