Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I don't want to be treated by him again show details I don't want to be treated by him again
by D. Defranx on Sep 24th, 2013

I went yesterday to the urgent care where this doctor assisted me with a chest pain that i could feel down to my left arm. He sit 5 feet away from me and start saying that people go to the emergency complaining for chest pain but that that is overreacted. He told me that it was just gas that I have and that my arm pain was not related with the other. He did not recommend a electrocardiogram or anything else. After I question him about when I should get worried about a chest pain he said that ONLY if it is a pain that you couldn't breath and before go to emergency or call 911 I take some milanta and wait to see if I get better. If it get worst then go to the emergency. I DON'T THINK SO. I am not a doctor but that is not what other doctors or the adds about this say. I have an appointment with my doctor, I hope to be alive because the pain still there.

THE STAFF IN THIS FACILITY ARE RUDE AND HORRIBLE show details THE STAFF IN THIS FACILITY ARE RUDE AND HORRIBLE
Jan 20th, 2011

MY SUGESTION TO YOU IS DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. CHOOSE ANOTHER HIP DOCTOR!!!