A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tsapatsaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tsapatsaris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tsapatsaris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsapatsaris graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsapatsaris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Tsapatsaris MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Tsapatsaris practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tsapatsaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Tsapatsaris practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists.