A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tselikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tselikis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tselikis, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tselikis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tselikis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tselikis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Tselikis practice?
Dr. Nicholas Tselikis practices Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.