A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tselikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tselikis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tselikis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tselikis has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Tselikis FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Tselikis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tselikis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tselikis practices Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.