Dr. Nicholas Tsourmas Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Tsourmas?

Great doctor and office staff

Posted on June 16th, 2013

I had a horrible shoulder problem and Dr. Tsourmas and his team helped me through the entire process; surgery, rehab. Dr. Tsourmas also has a great bedside manner - very easy to talk to. Highly recommend .

Do not go to Dr. Tsourmas

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Found out later Dr. Tsourmas was being paid by the opposing insurance provider to give me the diagnosis they wanted. This is highly immoral but I guess his lawyers will make sure he continues to practice. He was very rude to me even as he walked in the room to meet me. This was the worst treatment I have ever experienced by anyone in the medical field.

Posted on September 1st, 2009