A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tuso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Tuso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Tuso practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Tuso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.