A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tuttle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tuttle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tuttle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuttle graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tuttle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Hamner Tuttle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Tuttle practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tuttle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tuttle practices Family Medicine near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Family Physicians.