Dr. Nicholas Tzanetakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Tzanetakos?

My favorite doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr. Tzanetakos is the friendliest, most personable physician I have ever had. My family has been seeing him for over 15 years now and his warmth keeps bringing us back. He is what I like to call an "old-school" doctor - none of that in-and-out-in-5-minute business like so many other physicians I have been to see. He will take the time to get to know you, ask about your wife, kids, etc. Overall great and I highly recommend him.

good Medical Care

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Great Doctor, takes care of my whole family,and my 75 year old Mother My kids love him and can even get my Husband to get his check up once a year. Great staff that is willing to help you with what ever you need.

Posted on December 16th, 2016