Learn more about Dr. George Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verne
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Verne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Verne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Richard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nicholas Verne MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Verne practice?
- Dr. George Verne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Verne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.