A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Verne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Verne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- James Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nicholas Verne MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Verne practice?
- Dr. George Verne has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Verne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.