A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verne
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Verne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Verne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Verne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and Richard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nicholas Verne MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George N. Verne practice?
- Dr. George Verne has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Verne practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.