inactive

Nicholas J Viviano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 17th, 2016
Very egotistical

October 4th, 2013
Horrible experience
I came to the office for acne issues. I was on birth control at the time and asked that I not be given any oral medication only topical. The doctor lectured me on why I should not be on birth control due to being married and prescribed me oral medication despite my objections. When I googled the prescription he had given me, I found out one of the major side effects is that it rendures birth control ineffective. Needless to say I was more than angry. He never discussed that side effect with me and he prescribed it KNOWING I was taking birth control. If I had just taken his word for it, I could have gotten pregnant. I have since gone to northshore dermatology and I love them. Do not go here.

September 5th, 2013
Mom
This doctor is a complete joke!!! I took my daughter there for a wart and molluscum. He did not freeze the wart off, he did not know what the "white dots" where on her (Molluscum), he wanted to put her on steroids!! He took a personal phone call while in the room with us, is VERY unprofessional and DOES NOT take insurance. Cash or check ONLY!! He does the answering of the phones, checks patients out and takes your money!! After leaving his office I was so angry at his antics I put a stop payment on the check I wrote him and threw away the prescription for the steroids!! After a few days he had the nerve to call me and ask why I put a stop payment on the check! REALLY??!! DO NOT SEE THIS PERSON AS A DR. HE IS HORRIBLE!!!! He does not even deserve the one star!!!

August 8th, 2013
Thank God for Dr. Viviano
I had been diagnosed in a hospital by a urologist with genital warts and was taking (very expensive) medicine for this, which after two months of applying was showing no sign of working. Went to Dr. Viviano to see if perhaps the warts could be frozen off or something. He did a thorough discussion and examination anyway despite my telling him what I had. Turns out I had Molluscum something instead. I had been misdiagnosed. He put a mixture of creams on it which I had to wash off like an hour or so later. That was it. Three weeks later fully cured, no sign of anything having been amiss. What a relief.

December 19th, 2011
Rude-should have been a trial attorney. My husband and I were shocked at his behavior.

December 6th, 2010
Clinical Research Associate
Dr. Viviano is a caring Physician who was interested in my concerns from my first consultation with him and I feel he is an expert in his field and stays current with procedures and medications.His office staff is always accomodating and courteous and there is never a long wait for scheduled appointments.

September 27th, 2010
BEWARE
Started visit with obituary to scare into having moles removed, lied about what needed to be removed, lied about cost, extremely rude, talked about alcohol during procedure, washed hands and dried with dirty towel, did not file insurance claim and lied about that. Cut-happy, money-hungry.

September 27th, 2010
BEWARE
Started visit with obituary to scare into having moles removed, lied about what needed to be removed, lied about cost and did not file insurance claim ...