A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vlahakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vlahakis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlahakis graduated from University Of Adelaide.
Dr. Vlahakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Emmanuel Vlahakis MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Vlahakis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Vlahakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Vlahakis practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kenyon, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Kenyon Internists, Kenyon Critical Care Practitioners, and Kenyon Pulmonologists.