A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogelzang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogelzang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelzang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Vogelzang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Vogelzang MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Vogelzang practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang practices Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.