Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogelzang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogelzang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Inflammation (Stomatitis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelzang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Vogelzang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas J Vogelzang MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Vogelzang practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang practices Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.