A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogiatzis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vogiatzis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas George Vogiatzis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Vogiatzis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis practices Internal Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Internists.