A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogiatzis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vogiatzis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogiatzis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Vogiatzis practice?
Dr. Nicholas Vogiatzis practices Internal Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Internists.