A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Vonbergen is Excellent. Dr. Vonbergen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Vonbergen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Arrhythmia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonbergen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vonbergen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vonbergen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vonbergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Vonbergen practice?
Dr. Nicholas Vonbergen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Colin Vonbergen, Dr. Collin Vonbergen, Dr. Nick Vonbergen, Dr. Nickolas Vonbergen