A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas VonBergen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas VonBergen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas VonBergen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. VonBergen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. VonBergen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Hannum VonBergen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. VonBergen practice?
- Dr. Nicholas VonBergen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas VonBergen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Pediatric Specialists.