A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Voss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Voss, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Voss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Frederick Voss MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Voss practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Voss has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Voss practices Neurological Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Neurological Surgeons.