Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Waanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Waanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waanders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Waanders, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waanders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Waanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Waanders MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Waanders practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Waanders has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Waanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Bangor Surgeons.