A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Waanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Waanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Waanders, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waanders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Waanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Allen Waanders MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Waanders practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Waanders has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Waanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Bangor Orthopedic Surgeons.