A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Waddell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Waddell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Waddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Ryan Waddell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Waddell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Waddell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.