A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Walter, MD, MDIV is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Walter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas D Walter MD and MDIV is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Walter practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Walter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Walter practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Pulmonologists.