A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Webber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webber has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Webber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Webber practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Webber has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Webber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.