A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Webber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webber has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Webber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Webber practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Webber has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Webber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.