A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas G Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Weiss has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and New Richmond, WI.
See Stillwater Surgeons and Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.