Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas G Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oak Park Heights, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and New Richmond, WI.