A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas G Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oak Park Heights, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and New Richmond, WI.