Surgical Specialist
8650 Hudson Blvd N
Ste 100
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
651-439-8807
Locations and availability (4)

|  Mother of patient  |  show details
by Heidi Colbeth on Jan 26th, 2014

I am so grateful to have Dr. Weiss as our doctor. From the time of my sons initial ACL injury into the recovery period since surgery, he has treated us with nothing but genuine care & concern. He is pleasant, patient & respectful of my sons feelings, working with him to make good decisions regarding his care. I appreciate Dr. Weiss' skill, knowing that he won't settle for anything less than the best. Four stars from this mom!!

|  Knee Surgeries  |  show details
by Terry Carpenter on Dec 23rd, 2013

I had both my knees done within 11 weeks of each other and both experiences were exceptional for me and my family. Dr. Weiss is very caring and takes what ever time is needed to make sure you understand what the options are and how it can be addressed.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Rick S. on Nov 26th, 2013

Look no further. If you need a surgeon, Dr. Weiss is the one. He is professional, compassionate, courteous and talented. He has done two total knee replacements and both surgeries and recoveries have been better than one would expect. I can't say enough good things about him. I have already recommended him to friends. Thank you

by Maude D. on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Weiss has done two very successful total knee replacements for me. He has an excellent bedside manner. He's friendly, explains everything very well, and spends all the time you need, though I know he is very busy. I would go to him again any time and highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Recommended Highly!!  |  show details
by Michelle F. on Sep 18th, 2013

From the very first call to make an appointment, Dr. Weiss and his staff were professional, courteous and efficient. Having no idea what to expect, they guided me every step of the way. From the initial consultation, surgery, physical therapy and follow-up, they made sure I had appointments set up in advance, informed me of what to expect and answered any questions and/or concerns. I was told I would have a lot of pain and discomfort after surgery, but found that I had very little and the healing process went faster than expected. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and grateful for helping me get rid of nagging pain and strength back. Thank you, thank you!

by Carol L on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr Weiss has been my doctor for a number of years now and I have great confidence in his expertise and knowledge in his field. Adding to his expertise which is of huge comfort to me as his patient, he also is such a caring, compassionate doctor. He has great empathy for his patients. I am grateful to have him as my doctor and would highly recommend him.

by Katie A on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Weiss has helped several people in our family. His manner is always professional, concerned, friendly, and careful. He answers any and all questions with due diligence. We have recommend him to many of our family and friends. He has a very gentle kindness about him, which reassures and gives the patient confidence.

|  Mother of Patient  |  show details
by Shiela on May 25th, 2010

My daughter broke her arm a few years back and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Weiss take care of her! I cannot tell you how impressed I was with him and his whole office. I have never been to a medical office where evryone, I mean everyone was kind, polite, helpful and just plain wonderful. to this day I still tell everyone I know how impressed I am with Dr. Weiss and his staff. Thank you all for doing such a fantastic job and caring so much. You are all great!

Jun 10th, 2009

Dr. Weiss was excellent. He was very thorough in his assessment and left no stone unturned while helping me diagnose my knee discomfort. While no further treatment was required, Dr. Weiss followed up and followed through to get me back on track with alternative/non-surgical therapy ideas. I was very pleased with the result.