Dr. Nicholas Weiss MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Lake Elmo, MN

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015
I am going back. Worked with my husband and had outstanding results.

August 2nd, 2015
The Best You Can Get
Dr. Weiss and his staff were unbelievably helpful to me in getting my life back! I had a total knee replacement a little over a year ago. Dr. Weiss treated me like I was his own family! He was very respectful, friendly, sympathetic, caring, professional, and just a great doctor! Before my knee replacement, I could not walk more than two blocks without terrible pain. I could not sleep and I gained a significant amount of weight because of it. Dr. Weiss told me I was too young to NOT have the surgery. It was the best thing I could have done. It has been a little over a year and I am walking 4 miles a day again and have lost 30 pounds! I was even able to go rock climbing for the first time in Colorado Springs this summer! My husband couldn't have been more thankful, also! A very special thank you to Bridget, Steve and Dr. Weiss for the awesome experience and for literally saving my life!!

December 29th, 2014
Wonderful doctor!
He is very compassionate and caring!

January 26th, 2014
Mother of patient
I am so grateful to have Dr. Weiss as our doctor. From the time of my sons initial ACL injury into the recovery period since surgery, he has treated us with nothing but genuine care & concern. He is pleasant, patient & respectful of my sons feelings, working with him to make good decisions regarding his care. I appreciate Dr. Weiss' skill, knowing that he won't settle for anything less than the best. Four stars from this mom!!

December 23rd, 2013
Knee Surgeries
I had both my knees done within 11 weeks of each other and both experiences were exceptional for me and my family. Dr. Weiss is very caring and takes what ever time is needed to make sure you understand what the options are and how it can be addressed.

November 26th, 2013
The Best
Look no further. If you need a surgeon, Dr. Weiss is the one. He is professional, compassionate, courteous and talented. He has done two total knee replacements and both surgeries and recoveries have been better than one would expect. I can't say enough good things about him. I have already recommended him to friends. Thank you

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Weiss has done two very successful total knee replacements for me. He has an excellent bedside manner. He's friendly, explains everything very well, and spends all the time you need, though I know he is very busy. I would go to him again any time and highly recommend him to anyone.

September 18th, 2013
Recommended Highly!!
From the very first call to make an appointment, Dr. Weiss and his staff were professional, courteous and efficient. Having no idea what to expect, they guided me every step of the way. From the initial consultation, surgery, physical therapy and follow-up, they made sure I had appointments set up in advance, informed me of what to expect and answered any questions and/or concerns. I was told I would have a lot of pain and discomfort after surgery, but found that I had very little and the healing process went faster than expected. I couldn't be more pleased with the results and grateful for helping me get rid of nagging pain and strength back. Thank you, thank you!

August 5th, 2013
Dr Weiss has been my doctor for a number of years now and I have great confidence in his expertise and knowledge in his field. Adding to his expertise which is of huge comfort to me as his patient, he also is such a caring, compassionate doctor. He has great empathy for his patients. I am grateful to have him as my doctor and would highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Weiss has helped several people in our family. His manner is always professional, concerned, friendly, and careful. He answers any and all questions with due diligence. We have recommend him to many of our family and friends. He has a very gentle kindness about him, which reassures and gives the patient confidence.

May 25th, 2010
Mother of Patient
My daughter broke her arm a few years back and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Weiss take care of her! I cannot tell you how impressed I was with him and his whole office. I have never been to a medical office where evryone, I mean everyone was kind, polite, helpful and just plain wonderful. to this day I still tell everyone I know how impressed I am with Dr. Weiss and his staff. Thank you all for doing such a fantastic job and caring so much. You are all great!

June 10th, 2009
Dr. Weiss was excellent. He was very thorough in his assessment and left no stone unturned while helping me diagnose my knee discomfort. While no further treatment was required, Dr. Weiss followed up and followed through to get me back on track with alternative/non-surgical therapy ideas. I was very pleased with the result.