Dr. Nicholas Wills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Wills?

November 12th, 2016

Surgical patient

Dr. Wills is straight forward about what a surgery can, and cannot do. He gives reasonable expectations to his patients in the areas of potential improvement, potential non-improvement, risks, expectations before, during and after surgery. Having had Dr. Wills do both of my back surgeries (two separate levels), I would absolutely return to him if needed in the future.

October 12th, 2016

My disc surgery went very well, and three years later I am able to do all activties better than before surgery. I ran a full marathon and am doing everything I want to without back problems. Thanks Dr. Wills!

August 1st, 2016

It's the procedure that counts, not the bedside manner.

I personally want to go to someone that is incredibly honest with me and does the best job treating my body. This isn't a time for "Minnesota Nice". If you don't like his comments then go to the "nice guy" that may do a half a** job. He takes is job very seriously and I trust his opinions and have had great results.

July 29th, 2015

Great Doctor, Great Bedside Manner

Dr Wills and Matt PA treated my back pain seriously and gave me honest options. I had lumbar fusion last fall with great results. Both Dr Wills and Matt have returned my calls promptly and treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. I would recommend this team to anyone.

July 31st, 2014

My husband and I made an appointment for a second opinion regarding a lumbar disk fusion. When I asked him a question about a procedure he acted like our two year old grandson. His way was the only way. I also felt badgered when he questioned me on my use of oxycodone, which my primary for over 12 years prescribed for me. He walked out of the room and left us sitting not knowing if he was coming back, he didn't. We chose this Dr because a friend had had a good experience with him. NOT us, would never recommend him to anyone. We are retired RN's and have worked with many many Dr's over the years, we can say Dr Wills needs to take classes on how to treat patients and families with respect and how to act like a professional. He must have forgotten it is the patients who pay him, without us he wouldn't have a salary.

October 27th, 2013

The buck stops here.

After years of neck pain worsening to numbness, tingling and loss of strength in my right arm, Dr. Wills fixed it, plain and simple. I had been shuffled from doctor to doctor to different doctor, ALL of them audibly wincing when they saw my MRI, NONE of them suggesting any sort of treatment beyond a prescription for muscle relaxers. Dr. Wills' staff worked tirelessly to get my insurance company to approve a cervical fusion. Four days into recovery from my surgery and I already feel better than I have in years.

September 13th, 2013

Unprofessional

Very rude, unprofessional & mean. Bedside manner is nonexistent & he discredits any opinions from other doctors saying they are wrong & he is right. Never even bothered to review othey doctor notes or review the problems I am having. Felt as if I was being rushed out of there & that he felt he had something else he wanted to be doing. will never see him again & will get a 2nd opinion. Summit Orthopedics should be embarrassed to have a doctor who performs his duties the way he did. He makes the whole business look bad.

September 12th, 2013

Looks like a Duck, sounds like a duck Dr. Wills is a stupid fill in blank!

Talk about a rude self centered jerk! This guy is an a hole! Don't go and see him if you have a work comp issue or if your over weight. I've had problems with lower back & legs since I slipped on ice in March. He basically walked into the room & said your problem is your fat. Come back and see me when you lose 100 lbs. I never wanted to blast a doctor until I saw this guy!

April 27th, 2013

He was rude to my daughter and was only in for a minute with us. The PA was nice (MUCH BETTER) than him. Would never go there again.

January 21st, 2013

Dr.Wills is cheater and using his PA to see for him for all his appointments without being there along with PA. I have booked for Doctor but PA showed up without telling his name, when I questioned his secretary, she claims, they always do that. PA will take care of though for doctor appointment. He is doing fraud activities and stay away from him.

May 10th, 2012

I don't really fill out reviews. However I wanted to say that that I think he is an amazing Dr. I'm not quite sure how anyone could say otherwise. His beside manner is great!

June 9th, 2011

dr.wills has been a great dr. very honest and listens to what i have to say, bedside matters were wonderful! i highly recommend him..