A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Yokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Yokan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Yokan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Yokan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Avera Mckennan Hospital and University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jos Yokan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Yokan practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Yokan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Yokan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, SD.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.