A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Yokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Yokan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yokan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Yokan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Yokan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Avera Mckennan Hospital and University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jos Yokan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Yokan practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Yokan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Yokan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.