Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Yokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Yokan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yokan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yokan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Yokan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Yokan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Avera Mckennan Hospital and University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jos Yokan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Yokan practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Yokan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Yokan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons and Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.