Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Yokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Yokan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yokan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Yokan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- St Marys Innovis Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yokan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Yokan practice?
Dr. Nicholas Yokan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Fargo, ND.
See Detroit Lakes Surgeons and Detroit Lakes Emergency Physicians.