Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Yphantides
Dr. Nicholas Yphantides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Escondido, CA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Yphantides is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - San Diego Campus, UC San Diego Medical Center and Naval Medical Center San Diego - Balboa. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Yphantides has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nicholas Yphantides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Wilma Wooten
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Suzanne Roth
San Diego, CA 0.45 mi
R. Christopher Searles
Family Medicine, Psychiatry
San Diego, CA 0.45 mi13