A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Zavazava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zavazava
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zavazava Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavazava graduated from Md, University Of Kiel.
Dr. Zavazava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Zavazava MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Zavazava practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Zavazava has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Zavazava practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Allergists.