Dr. Nicholas Zoretic DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bloomingdale, IL

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
HE IS THE BEST. BEEN WITH HIM SINCE HE STARTED AND WOULD NEVER CHANGE. HE JUST TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND EXPLAINS SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND HIM. AND HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND MAKES ME FEEL RELAXED.

January 18th, 2016
Will never ever switch Dr's. Best Dr ever.

October 10th, 2013
Will always go here
I've being going to him for about 5 years now I always avoided going to the dr but the first time I saw him I new I found a great doctor, he always takes his time and wants to know how you really are! My husband came with me to an appointment one time and left saying I think I found a dr I can trust. I know live 35 miles away and I still go to him, I've seen him after hours when I've been really sick he always makes time for you!

August 13th, 2013
Patient
Picked physician because he is family practice. He USED to take time to sit down and talk with me as a patient. Past 2 visits, he has rushed in and out, anxious to move along. Am disappointed that he has possibly become so busy he can no longer take time for his patients.

May 16th, 2013
He goes, we go
Dr Z. is the best doctor I have ever had. My wife found him through a friend when he first started practicing, and we have been with him ever since. We now live over 20 miles away from his office, and even further from the hospital he is affiliated with, but we would never THINK of switching doctors. He listens to you, and takes your concerns very seriously. The office staff is friendly, courteous, and speedy, and calls are always returned. I recommend Dr Zoretic to everyone!

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Zoretich is by far the BEST doctor I've came across with my kids!! We've been seeing this dr for past 7 years and I will never change him...Each and every time, regardless of the reason he takes his time to explain and explore any option available for anything... Answers any and all questions in details. I wish more drs were like him!!! His stuff is amazing as well, always eager to help with anything...

March 19th, 2013
You think he has your best interests at heart, but does not. only has the billing interests, opts for optional procedures and tests that are not necessary. just out for a buck and his charm lets him get away with it.

October 13th, 2010
Highly recommended
This office operates like a tightly run ship. The staff is friendly and I never have to wait more than 5-10 minutes. Dr. Zoretic takes time to listen and never rushes me out the door. He thoroughly explains his diagnosis and any medication he prescribes. He's very professional and I trust him (and that's hard to find!).

September 28th, 2010
nice and kind and gentle. very well educated, and not at all a jerk like some doctors can be.i'm so happy i found him. now he's stuck with me!! you'll love him too!

May 26th, 2017