Dr. Nicholas Zyromski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 17th, 2016
Brilliant and thorough ... compassionate and sensitive .. . Explains everything. Competent.

March 14th, 2015
I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Zyromski. He and his staff have turned a very difficult illness into a positive experience. He is extremely kind and really listens to and addresses my concerns, even months after surgery. I would never go elsewhere.

May 1st, 2013
His misdiagnosis of my dad ending up causing my dads death and this guy knows it!!
Where do I start? Misdiagnosis , horrible follow up, and unable to face the fact that he screwed up and now I am going to my dads funeral Friday because of it! Thanks you pathetic man!!

February 6th, 2013
terrible
Horrible, mean , misdiagnosed!

April 24th, 2012
Terrible
Completely wrong diagnoses and ZERO follow up! I feel he is just trying to get as many surgeries under his belt for the paycheck and practice. Very sad.

April 20th, 2012
The best-a true hero
he literally saved my husbands life and gave him a future. He was so calm and talked straight-forward about the diagnosis and possibilities. He helped get my husband from a probable non-surgical state to surgery and then completely removed the difficult tumor. I can't say thank you enough!

January 4th, 2012
TRULY one of the best, the epitome of "Doctor"
Dr Z exemplifies what a doctor should be. He is genuine, caring, and professional. Takes the time to explain, answer questions, and detail the procedure, all in a calm friendly demeanor. He does not talk down to you, nor hurry through the visit. HIGHLY recommend him!

December 2nd, 2011
Dr. Zyromski and his associates were very caring and knowlegable. He is very "down to earth" and took his time with each office visit. He explained everything in terms we could understand. We live 150 miles away but it was worth going that far for the visits. My husband would not be alive today if our local doctor hadn't sent us to him.

August 12th, 2010
Mixed
Probably a brilliant surgeon; seems to be knowledgeable, seems to have an adequate bedside manner to the patient. It would be difficult to overstate how rude and condescending he is to family members and their questions. I have never seen this level of rudeness and general disregard for family's questions in a trained professional.

March 8th, 2010
Very Bright and Attentive
I was most impressed with Dr. Zyromski in that he was very sincere. He repeated several times in my pre-operative meetings that he "promised that he would give me 100% of his effort and do the best job possible". His eye contact was such that you could sense his caring and his he too shared your concerns. I trust him and was very confident of his ability and caring.He performed a lapraoscopic procedure to determine if my pancreatic cancer had spread. I was confident in his findings. I highly recommend Dr. Zyromski.