A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauknight-Boles
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauknight-Boles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauknight-Boles graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bauknight-Boles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles practice?
- Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nichole Bauknight-Boles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Benton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Searcy, AR.
See Benton Psychiatrists.