A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichole Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole Bialas Harrison MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nichole B. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Nichole Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nichole Harrison practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Warren, PA.
See Warren Internists and Warren Psychiatrists.