A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichole Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole Bialas Harrison MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nichole B. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Nichole Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nichole Harrison practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Warren, PA.
See Warren Internists and Warren Psychiatrists.