Dr. Nichole Horsford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nichole Horsford?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Nichole Horsford?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 14th, 2010

Terrible Doctor

She didn't bother to address the real problems I was going through with my family and only pushed strange medications that I did not tolerate well. I told her that I was trying an herbal supplement, valerian, and she recommended I take double the dose indicated on the bottle, which caused an overdose of it in my body with terrible effects such as sweating, tremors, and inability to sleep. Don't see this doctor if you really need help because you'll come out worse than before.

August 25th, 2017