Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nichole Mcintosh
Dr. Nichole Mcintosh, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center-Decatur, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Memorial University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nichole Mcintosh has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Nichole Mcintosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Ruxana Sadikot
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Decatur, GA 0 mi28
Dr. Kenneth Protas
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Woodley Mardy-Davis
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Decatur, GA 0 mi10