A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Mihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichole Mihara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mihara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole Kiyomi Mihara MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nichole K. Mihara practice?
- Dr. Nichole Mihara has 1 office location.
Dr. Nichole Mihara practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists and Baldwin Park Nephrologists.