A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Polin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nichole Polin, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Polin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nichole M. Polin practice?
Dr. Nichole Polin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Leawood, KS.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.