A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Polin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nichole Polin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Polin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole M Polin FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nichole M. Polin practice?
- Dr. Nichole Polin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nichole Polin practices Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Norristown, PA.
See New Orleans Cardiologists.