A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nichole Zehnder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehnder graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zehnder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nichole Gallegos Zehnder MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nichole G. Zehnder practice?
- Dr. Nichole Zehnder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nichole Zehnder practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists.