Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Jun 8th, 2016

I waited 2 hours to see him and then I got about 10 minutes. He was defensive when I asked questions and seemed irritated that I did not remember exact dates. If this was a marriage I would divorce him! I will be looking for another doctor who I can see sooner than 2 months,

The Best PA there is show details The Best PA there is
by Charlene on Mar 4th, 2016

First of all I don't understand any of these review. Dr. Aguilar PA is the best. I'm not a person that even goes to the doctor often and they see all my kids now because I have rec'd the best service in my life. When I was in a car accident. They helped to get a specialist with my insurance. Called to see if I was ok and stayed late to see me when I was in pain. She is the best PA (Doctor) I have ever seen.

Dood luck ever actually meeting Dr Aguliar..... show details Dood luck ever actually meeting Dr Aguliar.....
Mar 1st, 2016

I have been a patient for almost 2 years and have NEVER even met Dr Aguliar. I am always pawned off on a PA in the office because it is impossible to see Dr Aguilar. The PA I did see a few times was very condescending and I never felt comfortable with him. I tried one last time today to get an appointment to actually see Dr Aguilar and the next appt is not for at least 6-7 more weeks! And then, I find out he does not work on Fridays. Unacceptable...I will be finding another doctor. I have never been seen without waiting over an hour at EVERY visit. My husband had an allergic reaction to med prescribed and had to go to emergency the same night. Dr Aguilar wanted another co-pay to correct the scripts the next day! His office said htye have to charge for Ins...NOT TRUE...I called the ins co and they said it is at teh discretion of the DR office, they decide if they want to chg every visit. What a crock! I told the staff and they changed their story to it was their office policy to chg every time.

Very Nice show details Very Nice
Feb 8th, 2016

Like there new location, staff and providers very professional

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Shinto Thomas on Nov 16th, 2015

Compassionate care and outstanding customer care...

by Nora Seifert on Oct 30th, 2015

Always there when needed. Very helpful and friendly staff.

very poor service and even worst staff... show details very poor service and even worst staff...
by None because I am afraid they will charge me on Mar 10th, 2015

unfortinatly i cant tell you a lot about the doctor because of the 4 yrs that i have been going to him I have only seen him once it is usually a PA or someone else that I am dealing with and the appointments have never been on time usually 1 hour pas the time and he always has a full waiting room due to over booking and not to mention that the staff wants to charge for every thing they do on top of the co pay that you have to come out of pocket everytime you walk thru the door. I was involved in a car accident and needed FMLA paperwork signed for me in order to keep my job and they refused to sign it until they say me again because it had been over 30 days ...even though University hospital has sent them my MRI and xrays over for follow up ...(to which they claim they never recived)...if you are considering this doctor please reconsider I will be changing doctors very soon because all they ever seem to want to do is charge you some fee ...they are quick to charge but slow to help....run run run

If you want to waste over an hour waiting show details If you want to waste over an hour waiting
Feb 27th, 2015

Avoid if possible. I have been here three time and waited over 30 minutes each time. Save time and look into some place else.

Horrible Experiences show details Horrible Experiences
by ... on Feb 18th, 2015

I will never go back to this place again. Horrible office staff. Extreme rudeness by all. They are incompetent, unhelpful and disrespectful. Do yourself a favor and don't subject yourself to this office.

Never going back show details Never going back
by Upset Patient on Oct 10th, 2014

I will be finding a new doctor. My appointment was at 2:15 and I showed up early like they suggest, they have notes posted all over the place about how you should show up early. At 4:15 I still had not been called and or told that they were running behind. Oh they were very fast to take my co-payment. I had taken time off work which isn't easy to do and when I finally told them I had to leave because I had been waiting over two hours they just gave me a blank stare. I told them I could not wait any longer and asked what were they going to do about my co-payment since I had not been seen by the doctor or PA. The rude woman said with a smile that I would have to pay $25.00 for missing my appointment. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I didn't miss my appointment, my appointment missed me. I told the rude woman that I was not going to pay that fee since I was here and that i have waited over two hours and had not been called. When the rest of the staff heard me and how displeased I was I suddenly got called to go back for my visit. Needless to say I will be finding me a new provider. If anyone goes to this office be prepared to wait a very long time, and explain to them that is why your blood pressure is up, because they don't value your time but they do value your money....

Rudist and Laziest office staff show details Rudist and Laziest office staff
Apr 16th, 2014

The office staff is the problem with this office. They didn't bother to call my insurance company to verify my HRA, they said I should have told them to check it. Why do I have to tell you how to do your job! So they charged my the full amount for the visit when it should have been covered by my HRA. it's been 3 weeks and still haven't recieved my refund. The billing staff is rude and quick to take your money but they take their time to refund your money when it was their fault for not checking benefits like every other normal dotors office.

A Flores show details A Flores
Apr 10th, 2012

Great young Doctor

Feb 1st, 2012

Dr. Aguilar was so caring with my father that I now use him as my MD too. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that is willing to take the time to learn about his patients so that he can best help them.

"A" ok to me... show details "A" ok to me...
Apr 14th, 2011

I've only visited this doctor once and I've come to discover that once you find something that works, you stick to it. He's a pretty thorough doctor. I don't have to go through 2 months before I can make an appointment. I've moved to another side of town and the doctors offices there have 30-45 day waits before they can see patients. I find this ludicrous. You want my money, but you can't see me? My doctor needs to be there when I need him, not when and where he needs me. Good Job Dr. Aguilar!

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Very Happy with Dr Aguilar on Sep 21st, 2010

I Don't know about the people below, but Dr Aguilar and his staff are Great. I have been seeing Dr Aguilar from when he first opened his practice in 2008.

Unprofessional and Money Minded show details Unprofessional and Money Minded
by Concerned Patient on Jul 13th, 2010

First it took the doctor about 35-40 minutes to enter the room after the nurse took the vitals.From that moment on, the doctor spent more time typing up the symptoms than he spent listening and explaining. This is something that the nurse should have done prior to his coming to the room. After he was done typing he rushed through the session saying he had more patients waiting! On calling him to follow up on test results, I was told he was busy seeing other patients. I could not get a hold of him even on calling several times within a span of 6 hours.POOR rating in my opinion. Patients should come first. His focus should be on the patient's experience and not on just making money by seeing as many patients as he can. Stay away.

Very Very Very Long wait time show details Very Very Very Long wait time
Mar 7th, 2010

Scheduled appointment was at 10 am, arrived at 9:45 and was not seen until 1:00pm. This was scheduled 1.5 months in advance. The wait staff never once apologized and never advised me it would take a bit longer. I would continously get up and ask the nurses about my appointment and all I was advised (each time) well be right with you, very unprofessional.

Not aggressive enough show details Not aggressive enough
Aug 3rd, 2009

I feel that his "wait and See" approach is not aggressive enough to treat certain issues. Sometimes you have to tackle the medical issue head-on before it turns into something full blown, as in my case.Office staff is great, but Dr. Aguilar seems more concerned with writing about the visit than actually treating the problem, and attributes ALL issues to stress.

by Lidia Leija on Jul 6th, 2009

I am not currently a patient but Dr. Aguilar was my physician until the new clinic where he would move to would not accept my insurance group. However, I have not been able to find a physician ( my current one included) who is as through and caring as Dr. Aguilar. I will contact him again about becoming his patient.

Very Smart! show details Very Smart!
by Kourtni** on Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Aguilar is one of the most smartest pepole i have ever met Dr. Or person He is a very cring person he is one of the rare DOC. that actully care about his Pt. and not just for the money. I have alot of respect for Dr. Nick Aguilar! Thank you for everything!