Dr. Nick Chrysson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nick Chrysson Jr?

February 23rd, 2017

The best.

I met Dr. Chrysson in early 2006, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, stage 2. I had quite a list of questions, and he sat back and listened to every concern. He entered into a dialog with me which I found both informative and encouraging. After a bilateral mastectomy, I had 33 days of radiation followed by over a year of pretty difficult chemotherapy. Dr. Chrysson was there for me throughout the process and for several years thereafter. (I still see him occasionally.) He is a professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate oncologist, and I recommend him highly both for his medical acumen and his warm manner.

November 9th, 2015

He has been my oncologist for over 6 years now and would recommend to any and everyone! He is wonderful - such a caring doctor.

January 30th, 2015

Patient

Compassionate, friendly, professional doctor and staff

March 14th, 2014

Dr Chrysson is one of the best Dr's that I have had the pleasure to deal with. He is accurate in diagnosis, courteous and spends all the time needed to ensure that you understand your medical condition(s) and/or instructions. I highly recommend this Dr.

January 3rd, 2011

A Knowledgable, Caring Physician

Dr. Chrysson is that rare physician...one that knows his chosen field and one that truly cares about his patients. When you are in his office his total focus is on you. He listens with care and respect, even when you may disagree with him. He keeps an open mind and has a great sense of humor. I went through 3 other oncologist before I found Dr. Chrysson. I would recommend him without reservation to women looking for an oncologist that is well versed in their field, and that want an oncologist that sees them as individuals, not as part of a "standard group."

August 26th, 2010

Excellent

I ask so many questions, I'm sure some doctors are put off. Dr. Chrysson sits comfortably as if I were the most important patient in town and answers every one of my questions. When you are dealing with something as threatening as cancer, that attitude in your oncologist is priceless. He is easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor.

June 16th, 2010

Dr. Chrysson and his staff has always made me feel if I were their ONLY patient. He/they take the time to fully explain procedures, medications and diagnosis. I completely trust them with any decision they make. I would highly recommend him.

March 30th, 2009

I feel like he really cares for his patient,as patients and not diagnoses.

October 7th, 2017