A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Crawford MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Scott Crawford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kaneohe, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Taos, NM.
See Kaneohe Surgeons and Kaneohe Sports Medicine Doctors.