Dr. Nick Greenwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nick Greenwood?

Depression

Depression

Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.

Have you seen Dr. Nick Greenwood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

Patient for 2 years

October 20th, 2016

Very friendly, took the time to get to know me. Helpful with medications.

May 28th, 2016

Great Doc and a great guy

He and his staff do an excellent job! Highly recommended!

April 15th, 2016

My daughter has been seeing Dr. greenwood for about one year. It's very obvious she is not getting better. She goes in once a week but doesn't see him. Seems like he just wants the insurance money.

January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Greenwood, his assistant and staff are excellent. I'm new to the state and I'm so lucky to have found his practice. He took the time to listen to me and treat me with the best care I could have asked for. I highly recommend Dr. Nick Greenwood to everyone. Thoroughly impressed and grateful for them all.

December 16th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD

My name is Scott Cole and I saw Dr. Greenwood. I was told that the large amount that I payed for a new patient visit which consisted of waiting for over 45 minutes to see him and then only meeting with him for 15 minutes was to cover two visits. When I called to make sure this was correct I was told two different things by your office staff and I canceled the follow up visit as I am shocked that you would charge me nearly $300 for a visit in this nature. I am very upset and do not trust that you guys are running an organization that ethically has any concerns for your patients rather than to make large amounts of money. I also received a message telling me that I did not cancel my appointment and I have two witnesses including the Dean of Medicine at the University of Utah to this fact. He was shocked at the amount of money you charged me and that you want more for a follow up visit. I understand that companies need to make money but there is a pont to where you are using those who need medication and are in a bind. I would like a response for all of this and why I was told things that were not true. I have been without medication but I cannot afford to be charged again after the large amount the first visit was. Please help me clear this up as I feel I have been cheated out of hard earned money only to feel like I will continue to feel that way. I am very hurt that this has all occurred and there are many around me that have been in medicine for lifetimes that are also angry and wanting to take further action out of principal. Thank you

January 2nd, 2015

Funky office, nice doc

Kind and thoughtful guy. Bent over backwards to help me with a major issue I haven't been able to get anyone else to address. Thanks!! Great staff too.

August 29th, 2012

Thankful Parent

Dr. Greenwood first saw my son for an emergency visit dealing with substance abuse. I called looking for a doctor that could prescribe Suboxone. He rearranged his schedule and we were in his office within four hours. He quickly established a warm rapport with both my son and I. We have now seen him at three different appointments. He communicates well and responds to phone calls. Today he spent more time with us than I have ever had a doctor spend in my entire life. He was patient, compassionate and encouraging. To any parent dealing with a child with an addiction, I would encourage you to visit Dr. Greenwood. His is gifted in his ability to work with young people, assess the situation and recommend a treatment plan and support services. He demonstrated the finest in professionalism and we are grateful!

May 25th, 2012

I disliked his inability to listen and to really hear what I was talking about. I was offended by disparaging remarks and his assumptions of patients that he hasn't spent more than 10 minutes with. Basically, he abuses the authority granted him by becoming a medical professional. Advice: seek services elsewhere.

April 15th, 2016