A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Kouchis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nick Kouchis, Family Practitioner, Acupuncturist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouchis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Kouchis, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouchis graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kouchis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Spiro Kouchis DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick S. Kouchis practice?
- Dr. Nick Kouchis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Kouchis practices Family Medicine near Woodridge, IL.
See Woodridge Primary Care Doctors.